I was still able to make the most delicious Super Bowl snack that I have ever had. They disappeared within minutes! This snack is so easy and is perfect for the meat lover, and picky eaters. I have both!
The sweetness from the brown sugar, gives the bacon an addicting flavor and the saltiness from the sausage makes this snack complete. I love sweet and salty:)
Ingredients:
1 pound bacon
2 packages pre-cooked smoked sausage links
1/2 cup brown sugar
Toothpicks
Per-heat oven to 350 degrees.
Begin by cutting the sausage into 1 inch pieces. Wrap a piece of sausage in a piece of bacon that is about 2 inches long, and secure with a toothpick. Place bacon wrapped sausages on a foil lined baking sheet. Sprinkle sausages generously with brown sugar. And bake for about 45-50 minutes. Remove from oven and transfer sausages to a serving dish.






No comments:
Post a Comment