Friday, February 28, 2014

20 Rainy Day Soup Recipes - I just had to share


It's raining and pouring outside, and it seems as though our winter storm is in full swing.
For me, this is the perfect time to make a big pot of soup for everyone to enjoy and get warmed up.
I am a soup person. I along with my mini-me daughter, can eat hot soup on a hot summers day. That's how much we love soup. I have put together 20 delicious soups for you to enjoy on these rainy days.
They are sure to take the rainy day blues away!

This is a part of my new series: "I just had to share..."



So get ready to cozy up and try some of the most delicious soup recipes around




2. Realmomkitchen - Creamy Chicken Noodle Soup


4. Susannahskitchen - Bean & Pasta Veggie Soup

5. Creolecontessa - Smoked Chicken Tortilla Soup



8. MyBakingAddiction - Corn Chowder

9. TheVintageMom - Amazing Beef Vegetable Soup

10. ShugarySweets - Chicken Pot Pie Soup

11. MamaMiss - Chicken Avocado Soup

12. CookingMimi - Tomato Soup

13. DianaRambles - Italian Beef Leftovers Soup


15. OurLifeTastesGood - Tomato Basil Soup

16. ThymeForCookingBlog - Moroccan Chickpea Soup

17. BakedInAZ - Potato Soup

18. SkinnyTaste - Beef Barley Soup

19. ThatSkinnyChickCanBake - Sausage, Lentil and Vegetable Soup


No comments:

Post a Comment