I'm back folks! I'm sorry that I've been away so long. I have had a lot of health problems as of late, and I am just now starting to feel better. I still have a surgery coming up, but I am doing a lot better.
I have a tumor on my liver. It was scary to hear that. My family took the news really bad, but then some good news came. It's not cancer! It's a benign tumors that started to bleed. Still very bad, but it could have been a lot worse. When the tumor ruptured, I also experienced a collapsed lung, because of the shallow breathing.
I know I'm being a downer right?!
I'll try not to;)
I have been resting a lot and preparing for the surgery coming up, but I still have a few outings to enjoy before bed rest after surgery. Halloween is here soon, and I will be visiting Disneyland during their annual Mickeys Halloween Party. I will be posting about all of the yummy pumpkin snacks that are available this time of year.
It's going to be so much fun. Don't worry, I'm not going on any rides, Just enjoying the evening event with family, friends and a whole lot of good food.
I will try to put up more posts as much as I can during this time, but with the surgery and rehab, it may be a slow start back to full on blogging, but I'm not giving up.
After all the holidays are right around the corner! I've got a lot to do!
Thanks for hanging in there with me:)
No comments:
Post a Comment